PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Open Road Media only collects personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily submit to us. We may collect this information in a variety of ways, including without limitation when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for a membership account, post content on the Service, and purchase, redeem or request products and services through the Service. You may visit the Service anonymously, and you may always refuse to supply personally identifiably information, although it may prevent you from using certain features on the Service. The personally identifiable information which you voluntarily provide to us and we collect could include, without limitation:
• Your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
• If you register for an account, your username and password.
• Your credit or debit card information and billing address.
• Any content (e.g., comments, photographs, information and other materials) that you post on the Service.
• Communications between you and us (e.g., emails).
We may also engage a third party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them marketing on our behalf (i.e. email or direct mail). Our partners may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, and information about your browser or operating system; may combine personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This activity enables them to identify you to facilitate the delivery of marketing on our behalf. To opt out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the computer operating system or mobile device that you use to access the Service, your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time that you access the Service, the domain name of the website from which you arrived to the Service, links and advertisements that you click on within the Service and other technical information that assists us in improving the Service.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We may use “cookies,” “device identifiers” or similar types of technology (e.g., pixels tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, and local storage) to collect information about your use of the Service, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen. We may use this information to help us enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Service, to customize your visit to the Service, and for other purposes to make your visit more convenient or to enable us to enhance the Service. For your information, “cookies” are files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by a website, and “device identifiers” are files that are stored on your mobile device that identify your device. In addition, we may use third parties to serve advertisements on the Service or provide products and services that support the Service, such as by allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate usage statistics (e.g., Google Analytics and Google AdWords). These third parties may employ cookies, device identifiers, or similar technologies. We do not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies. Your browser may allow you to control cookies or other types of local data storage, and your mobile device may provide you with information and choices on what data is shared with us.
The following table contains details about the partners and cookies we may use and the purposes for which they are used.
We are not responsible for third-party sites, their privacy policies, and opt-outs from their tracking technologies. The following third-parties that collect information from you on our Service have given us notice that you can obtain information on their policies and practices, and in some instances opt-out of certain of their activities, as follows:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• Provide our products and services and information to you.
• Develop and test new products and services.
• Respond to your inquiries and comments and provide customer service.
• Send you updates (e.g., relating to special offers, features, and promotions), newsletters, marketing materials and other information from time to time, for which you will have the opportunity to either opt-in or opt-out.
• Offer customized content and information to you.
• Deliver relevant advertisements.
• Provide, improve, test, and monitor the Service.
• Diagnose or fix technology problems.
• Manage our business.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our vendors, subcontractors, and partners, and other third parties who provide services to us. However, they are only permitted to access your information in connection with performing such services and are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide products and services you may purchase, redeem or request through the Service. The use of your information by such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties once such information is transferred.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our partners that provide products and services or technologies that we believe may be of interest to you. The use of your information by our partners and their vendors and contractors will be subject to the privacy policies of our partners once such information is transferred.
• We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties; provided, however, we may engage in a merger, acquisition, disposition, change of control, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of your information.
We may share non-personally identifiable information or generic aggregated demographic information with our partners or other third parties for any purpose.
CREDIT CARD COMPANIES
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by using commercially reasonable safeguards and taking reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. Unfortunately, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and online communications, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
OTHER WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
USER CONTENT AND COMMUNICATION WITH US
Any material or communications you post on the Service or transmit to us by email, including, without limitation, any information, photographs, data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by us for any purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
We do not seek to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you believe that we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA