Summer is here, and we're challenging you to read seven books between Memorial Day and Labor Day! What's more? Every person who signs up for our 2019 Summer Reading Challenge will be entered to win this great prize pack, which includes a bundle of new books, a Poisoned Pen Press mug, and either a 3-month subscription to Bright Cellars—a personalized wine box—or a 3-month subscription to the monthly cheese club The Tasting Board. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our Summer Reading Challenge now and be entered to win!
NOTE: This giveaway has ended.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive emails from Early Bird Books, Kensington Books, HarperCollins, Ingram, Bright Cellars, and Poisoned Pen Press.
About the Prize
3-Month Subscription to Bright Cellars
Bright Cellars is a wine subscription that builds recommendations for you based on a wine personality quiz. Each month, you'll receive four new bottles to try. The winner of this giveaway will get a 3-month subscription to Bright Cellars.
NOTE: Residents of California, Hawaii, Alaska, Mississippi, Utah, and Kentucky are not eligible to win the 3-month subscription to Bright Cellars but will instead receive a 3-month subscription to The Tasting Board (see below).
3-Month Subscription to The Tasting Board
The Tasting Board is the monthly cheese club that matches you with cheese that you’ll love by having you take a palate survey. The winner of this giveaway will receive a 3-month subscription, which provides you with four new cheeses per month.
NOTE: Only residents of California, Hawaii, Alaska, Mississippi, Utah, and Kentucky are eligible to win the 3-month subscription to The Tasting Board.
Bundle of Books
The winner of this prize pack will win this bundle of great, new books:
- The Abolitionist's Daughter, by Diane C. McPhail
- Some Choose Darkness, by Charlie Donlea
- Paranoid, by Lisa Jackson
- The Long Flight Home, by Alan Hlad
- Dating by the Book, by Mary Ann Marlowe
- A Vineyard Summer, by Jean Stone
- Spring Cleaning, by Antonio Manzini
- The Friend, by Joakim Zander
- Sweet Little Lies, by Caz Frear
- The Labyrinth of the Spirits, by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Too Close, by Natalie Daniels
- I Spy, by Claire Kendal
- Outpost, by Dan Richards
- Fodor's The Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West, by Fodor's Travel Guides
- Bon Voyage: Boutique Hotels for the Conscious Traveler, by Gestalten and Clara le Fort
- Strange Tales of World Travel, by by Gina Gaille and Scott Gaille
- Frommer's Iceland, by by Nicholas Gill
- 2020 New York City Zagat Restaurant Guide, by Zagat
- The Rough Guide to New Zealand, by Rough Guides
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2020, by Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa
- The Green Mill Murder, by Kerry Greenwood
- Two Days Gone, by Randall Silvis
- The Mykonos Mob, by Jeffrey Siger
- Shoot the Bastards, by Michael Stanley
- Wild Card, by Michael Brandman
- Roman Count Down, by David Wagner